Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vanguard Creed v2 grips / custom grips

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
I'll make another set and as I've said above... If there's an interest, I could make more but I'm not trying to start a business here.

I've only done it to replace the grips that were no longer any good or not long from being any good on my own gat. I'm happy to make them for people, I would have thought £15-£20 ( upper end to include fees and p&p ) should cover it in time and materials...

In answer to the question above and to confirm, Demon and Creed grips are the same. The screw spacing, profile and screen window placement are all identical.

I used my rubber grips (before they gave up) to mark out the template and used my Dremel-ish tool to cut out and finish the shape off, then wet and dry paper to the edges and a good wash over with soapy water and a dry with a microfibre. I even treated the inside of the grips with cat-crap so there'll be no fogging ;)

One question before I grab some perspex myself, what thickness did you use? Im thinking possibly 5mm for the added strength, but maybe have to go with 3mm or the screws wont fit...

Thanks, and cat-crap is a great idea, I didn't even think about fogging...

cono111

Jun 27, 2012
I thought they were the same just wanted to make sure and thanka for letting me know the price think i might give it ago for myself and having coloured seems like a cool idea