Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vanguard Creed

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
Just occurred to me mate, have you adjusted the trigger? If so try adjusting it back a little cause if adjusted to much the micro switch is permanently depressed.

weihrauch hw

London Sock
Jul 2, 2011
Ashford
look at the trigger mate, there should be 4 screws, loosen all them off a lot, then see if it work, if it does fine tune the trigger.
I'm in the south east, but unfortunately, i'm pretty rubbish with creeds, i had problems recently, and just sent it off to martin at vanguard, he's a great guy!
Have a go at a few things your self, if no luck, send it off, where is the leak?

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Just occurred to me mate, have you adjusted the trigger? If so try adjusting it back a little cause if adjusted to much the micro switch is permanently depressed.
Could be the issue :)

This would be the screw you would need to adjust for the microswitch if thats the issue

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
look at the trigger mate, there should be 4 screws, loosen all them off a lot, then see if it work, if it does fine tune the trigger.
I'm in the south east, but unfortunately, i'm pretty rubbish with creeds, i had problems recently, and just sent it off to martin at vanguard, he's a great guy!
Have a go at a few things your self, if no luck, send it off, where is the leak?

Ill try it now, should there defo be a solenoid clicking with all screws fully out and eyes off? And the leak sounds around the bottom macroline fitting area

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
YES, I HEAR CLICKING <3 You cannot begin to comprehend the joy rushing through me right now :D Thanks guys, now to just sort out that lil leak, but as long as it fires fine in an aired up test tomorrow, I can deal with a tiny leak. Again, I literally cannot thank you guys enough

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
YES, I HEAR CLICKING <3 You cannot begin to comprehend the joy rushing through me right now :D Thanks guys, now to just sort out that lil leak, but as long as it fires fine in an aired up test tomorrow, I can deal with a tiny leak. Again, I literally cannot thank you guys enough
Good good

When i air mine up it leaks and i wiggle the Macroline and it seals it self. You might just need a new bit of macroline.

Reactions: bojjob