Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vanguard Creed

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Any ideas on a release date and UK price for this ?

Believe it has something to do with the Lucky boys

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2901680
Screw on the back of frame looks cheap, could have at least put a grub screw flushed. But overall looks ok.

10/10 for the looks

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
The Creed will be shipping in January, but the majority of the initial production will be going straight to the US. There will be a UK dealer, but as far as I know nothing is finalised yet. They don't tell me anything, they just keep me locked in this basement and only let me out for light when I have a software update to give them ;)

Alex did the original concept art when he was very new to paintball and didn't really know how a gun would go together (and didn't even have any idea that his design would be picked up and used for real!), so obviously some tweaking was needed to fit working internals to the design. With a bit more refinement to reduce the profile and optimise ergonomics, I think the final package maintains the spirit of the original very well.

By the way, the screw in the back of the frame was just a temporary screw, when a batch of parts went missing in transit! The production guns will not have a screw head protruding from the back of the frame!

FPS

factorypaintballsupplies.
Creed dealer

Found a potential seller....

http://www.factorypaintballsupplies.com/

Not the most expansive of sites, but there are contact details listed. Worth an email to get an update etc
Hello there, I'm the owner of that site. Just saw this post so I thought I'd make a quick account on here and inform you of what is going on as best as I can at the moment. :)

I have been in contact with Gun Ltd. / Hero Paintball (the company who makes and wholesales the Creed) for the last little while here.

I just through up that website template page as a filler until things were ready to go. The site is not the real thing at the moment, because there wasn't much information given to post up, it's just something I threw together really quick so I could put something on my page.

At this time, I have sent in my dealer application for the Creed, but haven't got a response in a few weeks, so I sent another asking what the deal was, and still, no reply, so I'm not entirely sure what is going on, my guess is that they are needing to stall production for a while due to the whole "Economic crisis" going on at the moment.

If any of you on here would like to be updated as soon as I get something new, please shoot me an email to garrett@factorypaintballsupplies.com
and I'll get back to you with all and any details that I recieve.

Thanks, take care. :)