Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vanguard Demon full parts kit in case

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
Hi guys, im looking for a demon spares kit, i know they do them in america but i haven't seen them over hear. I dont want one with a noid in it as they seem durable enough and it will keep the cost of the kit down(but if its cheap enough ill have it :p) and lots and lots of orings
and maybe a cup seal for the hpr

Thanks all

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
Im using the little tub thats in the marker case, ive seen alot of people saying to use vaseline, best place for dow 55? Ive also been told not to use 55 on the reg only 33 on the reg

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Im using the little tub thats in the marker case, ive seen alot of people saying to use vaseline, best place for dow 55? Ive also been told not to use 55 on the reg only 33 on the reg

What colour is the lube you have?

I have used vaseline in my demon and had crap results, needed to be re applied after around 800 shots.

I have not heard that useing dow 55 in the reg will cause issues? But 55 can swell buna 0rings.

Ebay sell dow 55 and 33.
Pesonally i use monkey poo.

Last edited:

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
Its white, ok well ill get some dow 55 or monkey poo, whats the best out of both or are they the same? I cant find 33 on ebay would it be under molicoyte? Rather than dow? Im only using the stuff thats supplied, i have a massive tub of silicone grease from plumb center, i use it on orings on waste fittings to slide them in easyier would that work? Its a rather sticky lube though