The Home Of European Paintball

Vanguard Demon or Empire Axe ?

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
I would say try and try both out and then answer your own question

Each person likes different things

dose

Jan 29, 2012
Since my current two markers are the Axe and the Demon I'm safe to say that you'll be pleased with both.

The axe is a little bulkier and needs some upgrades (nano feedneck, barrel and board are a must) but it shoots great and it's easy to maintain.
The Demon gives a little more work and troubles but it's the best shooting gun out there IMO.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
I have , as I post this, Both in front of me, and can say both are good, I always shoot a Stiffi Barrel no matter what gun I have, so can`t really say whether the Axe or the Demon barrel is any good or not, but there again who shoots a stock barrel anyway, I disagree with the above post with him saying the Axe needs another Board as the Stock board is a Beauty straight out the Box and as for the feed neck , I like to see the balls in the neck at a glance. Both shoot great, both are economical , The Axe shoots Quieter by a long way and is more gentle on paint ( which is a hell of an edge ) So out of the two I would say being both high end guns, Don`t kid yourself that maybe the Axe isn`t , I`d go for the AXE as being the better gun to shoot / use , but if you want to look at it , as I do , polish it up and say to yourself " Corrr this looks nice " then put it away again . .. then go ahead !!

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
OK, i dont have either..
Now how long does it take to strip down an Axe fully, same with a demon , then put it all back together again...
No cheating :cautious:

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Got to say Yes a Demon does strip down quicker but then again I was referring to which gun I prefer to be playing with in a game, I have 17 x guns ,all sorts, all high end guns, the one I would want in my hands though to out shoot more or less all of them is the AXE, I will say that having even a duplicate gun is not a guarantee that it`ll be the same, it seems to be pot luck what you get, I mean you get a gun and it seems it goes down for all sorts of reasons, so you get rid of it then at some point you get the same gun ( different ) and it runs flawless, if you`ve played for a while you get to know a bummer from another and probably know how to put it right .. but if your new .. this must be a nightmare. that`s why it`s better to buy NEW , not someone else`s problems, I`ve also found that just because someone says he`s a tech , they do NOT all think the same , for instance I would say the Smoothest gun out there is the GT, but some will argue and say something else, so it really is in the hands of the beholder to which he feels comfortable with.

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
Too true Care_Bears. In all honesty, from what I have used my Demon seems very good. Then again, so was my Clone VX - to me they feel very similar.
I would LOVE an Axe too - simply because they are so good - but they really need that Nano feedneck as default. Can live without the sexy board - but the feedneck is a deffo.