Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vanguard demon yes or no ?

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
ive beem eyeing up the purple and black demon for a while but havent had a go on one and dont know anyone who has one .... i have watched pretty much every video on them but would like to get an unbiased view on one cheers guys

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
Ask yourself why change? What are you shooting currently? Is there anything wrong with it? Im sure it will shoot as well as most other high ends on the market, but do you need it....

Though if you have the cashmonies to spend then why not!

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
well i thought as im not with my bird anymore ive got a splash fund building up hahaha

just wanted to know if its as good as it looks

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Just picked one up a week ago and i'll be using it this sunday at training so i'll let you know how things go with regards to how smooth it shoots and having owned a Luxe and three Droids which are some of the smoothest markers i have ever shot it's got a lot to prove as i'm a bit of a spoolvalve fan.

My overall impressions of the feel of the Demon are of a light but solid built marker and feels very good and natural in the hands and the size is comparable with the Droid or Luxe,triggers a bit light but doesn't really matter on the current ramp modes and is easy to rip and the gas through grip is a real bonus,the bolt assembly comes out very easy with just one full turn of the back cap.

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
First off I'm going to admit I'm slightly biased due to knowing the guys at vanguard very well and spending a lot of time with one of the guys behind the gun at of of the mills events last year, now in st. Tropes I shot frank cornells demon for a game and it was amazing so smooth felt great in my hands. Now what I will say about vanguard as awhole you need to be the techy sort to own one as whole the work really whole but due to them being a new marker they need little nags sorting out very now and again

J O K E R

Onslaught SF
Feb 9, 2011
Gotham City
I bought one a few weeks ago but I haven't had a chance to try it out on the field yet (because after buying it I couldn't afford to go to BoB and I can't do NvS either:(), but I did take it down to my local site for a bit of a techy session and to get an overall feel for it.

I will admit I had high expectations......and it didn't disappoint:) It feels so comfortable and smooth to use, and it's so easy to maintain, you don't need to mess about with allen keys to get the bolt out, it simply unscrews by hand. But the highlight of the 'test run' was my mates reaction to the sound of it, I wanted to see what it was like with paint that's several months old on 25bps, I didn't get a single break but I did turn round to find my mate practically on the floor in a post-orgasmic state:ROFLMAO: