Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vanguard going under?

renie

Mar 2, 2008
I was speaking to someone today who used to do the polishing for Vanguard markers.

He is still owed nearly £1000 by Frank Connell's Vanguard company, now he's buggered of to the states taking everything with him, and he has left a trail of debt behind him.

Anyway after a phone call to Frank he was told he won't be getting paid as he has no money and the company is in liquidation!!

Funny his Facebook page tells a different story.

I've posted this as some of you guys have vanguard markers etc so it doesn't look good.

renie

Mar 2, 2008
I put the same post on pbnation and they removed it, nice.....

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010

Guess they must be trying to keep it under wraps until they make a formal press release...

It'll come in due time, there were whispers about this not too long ago, that Frank was told by his "investors" that he would not be getting another cent in backing...

Jun 25, 2009
South West London
I can still see your post on pbnation, but the thread has been closed.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3932971

I could well be wrong about this, but perhaps it is a case of Vanguard UK has gone into liquidation, then Frank has bought the assets and created a new company which happens to have a very similar name but which has nowt to do with the debts of the UK company.

Last edited:

renie

Mar 2, 2008
No Frank brought vanguard UK not there depts but soon run up his own
He owes the polisher nearly £1000 alone let alone other suppliers
I know for a fact the polisher has phoned him and was told by frank he has no money and is going into liquidation, soubds like hes trying to fob him off as hes still posting new markers etc on his facebook page etc

Last edited:

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
No surprise

Like a ticking time Bomb

Shame as the Creeds ( When working) where good markers