Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vanguard

Stuart Friell

Apr 27, 2010
vanguard isnt goin anywhere not with their secret backer ;)
you say that,last week I sent them my gun, spoke to Martin and expected it back in a couple of days, today I tried to call them and the main phone number no longer accepts incoming calls. There is no response from their emails and the place is all locked up and looks like it is closed down. The comments about them not going anywhere fall on deaf ears when you cant get to talk to anybody or retrieve your gun bought from them in good faith

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
Hmmm Jason has been replying to me (not today, but yesterday) and even posted on my thread on pbnation yesterday too.
Saw him pop up on Skype too yesterday, but never messaged him.

I am sure all is fine. But you are right, when I call their main number the line fails to connect. Might be an outage or something?

Stuart Friell

Apr 27, 2010
I will take your word for it although it would seem strange a takeover would affect changing the published phone number surely they would divert to a new number...how would customers reading this contact them should they be concerned about getting their guns back?

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
I have no affiliate with VG - just got a good rapport going with them.

Jason did tell me that VG are not going anywhere in the UK, and if anything will be getting better as they can focus on support rather than doing everything.
There will be a full announcement soon, but they are handling all the transfer of accounts etc to Frank etc.
Also, apparently Frank has been in contact with Robbo to resurrect the P8ntballer support and get their forums back on here - so good news all around!

sneakysnorkels

Jun 18, 2009
www.sneakysnorkels.co.uk
It was definately open when I was in there. And still busy producing.
I can't comment in the phone's as I never call, I just turn up! Lol.
But I can tell you this, there is a post from frank on pb nation listing all contact details for vanguard. Literally all phone numbers. Email addresses, skype, facebook and snail mailfor Frank, Martin and Jason. I would link but I'm on my phone. It's easy to find in thevanguard section. No sign up required. I guess a similar message will appear in a vanguard section here when it reappears.