Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vanquish 1.5 velocity and pressure issues

duncan0506

Co-Captain @ Din Eidyn
Nov 25, 2011
Edinburgh
Evening all,

Just bought a second-hand squish 1.5 and having a few wee issues. Velocity is stuck upwards of 300fps no-matter what I do to the velocity screw, with pressure readings varying between "low" and 52psi, which sounds too low according to a quick search online...

Have tried fresh lube (Dye Slick white), brand new Duracell Industrial 9V, resetting to factory settings and turning dwell down to try and compensate the high velocity, all to no avail. Have also tested with another HPA tank, same results. Tested with high pressure reg and low pressure HPA reg (Myths).

Any thoughts on what to look out for? Regulator service? Bolt cycles fine, just kicks like a mule right now.

Thanks in advance.

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
Your reg(ASA) may need servicing.

I think empire changed their stance on this and they now allow the user to service your reg. KEE do offer a lifetime warrenty with their markers (or at least do with the vanquish 2). Maybe worth calling them up and speaking to Sosta and see what he says.

Reactions: duncan0506

duncan0506

Co-Captain @ Din Eidyn
Nov 25, 2011
Edinburgh
Many thanks kind sir, I shall get in touch and see what they say. If not the reg doesn't look drastically different from the Axe, which I've serviced before. Previous owner claims there were no issues with the marker, but it's a strange set of issues.