Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vapor

upzii

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2011
Sorry Nitro just to be clear This is private trade out of p8nt so nothing to worry about :)

Ok back to the original post. 2013 V3 vapors are good if you get a well built one ?

renie

Mar 2, 2008
My 2012 vapor was flawless theres been mixed reviews on them but personally its the smoothest marker ive shot just make sure its got the v3 upgrades and you will be impressed.
ive just brought the 2014 version and absolutely love it :)

Reactions: Gaz #68

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
Due to drive train I would assume shoots similar to luxe. I love the luxe mainly because the ergonomics suit me. Practically every modern marker shoots well, is reliable and not overly difficult to maintain. If anyone has used both how do the ergonomics compare. I have read some concerns regarding the build quality if anyone feels they can comment on that (not the drive train though as I know they have updated that to address issues). Thanks in advance.

renie

Mar 2, 2008
nothing wrong with the build quality on the one I had, (and im a cnc engineer)some people said the build quality was no good but did these people actually but one?? I think peeps just used that as excuses to slag them off, as wildways said theres probably too many features on the board which u just don't need to touch.
they shoot as smooth if not smoother than the luxe, and are more efficient.
I have the 2014 version and I must admit i prefer it without the eye covers as I play woodsball, and the eye pipe detent system is very good, i do prefer the oled board in the previous version but led boards are easy enough to use.
tbh ive never been a fan of spoolies till I picked up my 1st vapor..

Reactions: Gaz #68 and jfp