Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vapor

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
I have never owned one but have team mates have and I have seen nothing but problems with them no sure why, buy they always seem to leak, and be in bits on the side of the field apposed to shooting fools, a freind of mine threw one away as he felt to guilty to sell it

renie

Mar 2, 2008
I Don't see why people have so much trouble sorting there guns out? my team mate did that with his brand new ego 11 it wouldn't shoot properly from the day he got it, he almost threw that in the bin lol, but that was a quick fix just a nicked oring on the rammer..
my 2012 vapor never leaked, probablly 99% of leaks are due to replacing an oring or seal.

The only thing that I didn't like about the 2012 vapor was the reg sleeve not lining up due to the way it screws in but thanks to ProMod on pbnation he shows the way to sort that out :)

Not sure what you guys do but I have my gun manuals pdf. files on my phone so if I get stuck I can normally fix the problem there and then.

if anyone wants to have a go on the 2014 vapor let me know im based in surrey your welcome to have a shoot of it :)

Reactions: symes