Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Velocity Problems..

Dec 27, 2008
cambridge
hey guys, got a velocity today, put 2 new batteries in it and turned it on, in spins for a second then stops but continues buzzing...it works if i push it along and continues going normal then but the second i pour paint into it, it stops and just continues to buzz again...any advice?

thanks, tyler.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
hey guys, got a velocity today, put 2 new batteries in it and turned it on, in spins for a second then stops but continues buzzing...it works if i push it along and continues going normal then but the second i pour paint into it, it stops and just continues to buzz again...any advice?

thanks, tyler.
Batteries?..Quality or cheapo's?...:rolleyes:

steve-0

TEAM RAMPAGE
Oct 23, 2007
Maidenhead Berkshire
Hello mate,
Like Tiffer said bud...What batteries have you put in it?
I used that hopper 2 weeks ago and I also tested it before I sent it out. It was working fine. I wouldnt send out faulty gear.
Try Procells and If you still have no joy, send it back and if it dont work ill send you a refund and a humble appology......if it does work then you pay the outstanding balance owed on the hopper and postage fees to send it back mate. (Or ill refund the cost of the hopper minus outstanding balance).
Again if it is faulty then I apologise for the inconvenience, but it was fine when shipped out.
Cheers
Steve-0