Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Velocity Problems

JamieD

SZ Mafia
Dec 12, 2003
Carlisle
www.szpaintball.proboards.com
Ok so went to use my velocity for the first time yesterday, loaded it with paint and off i went to chrono. Knocked it on and there was an almighty clicking sound, didnt sound good, looking into it, it seemed that it was just trying to spin and push paint constantly.

Does this seem like faulty eyes to you guys?

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Ok so went to use my velocity for the first time yesterday, loaded it with paint and off i went to chrono. Knocked it on and there was an almighty clicking sound, didnt sound good, looking into it, it seemed that it was just trying to spin and push paint constantly.

Does this seem like faulty eyes to you guys?
Brand new? New to you?
Standard vlocity,xsv,std chip,etc,etc...settings?
Need a bit more info,mine have ,made a few chugs in the time I've had them but they're still going strong.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
New to me, so second hand, baught a few weeks ago on here.

Velocity Jnr
Did have a hyperdrive chip in it, did the same thing so then i put the standard velocity chip in it and did it again.
Put the hyperdrive chip back in,it's better for the batteries and has many more adjustments.
When you've put it back it reset it back to factory settings,have you got the h/d manual?
It sounds like the setting to force the balls in is too high.
Make sure the eyes are clean,unobscured and you haven't nicked a wire.

JamieD

SZ Mafia
Dec 12, 2003
Carlisle
www.szpaintball.proboards.com
Yea i just put the standard chip in to make sure that wasnt at fault as i was playing yesterday so needed a working loader.
I will be able to get the manual on the internet so shouldnt be a problem mate, i will have a look tonight.
Thanks for your help.
But if the same problem persists, do you think the eyes will be buggered, providing they are clean and all wires are fine etc?