Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Very first walk on day

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
I have just invested in a new marker and will be hopefully venturing out on my first walk on day. But I don't know what to expect. I've got no way of testing my marker b4 I go there so I'm worried that I'll go there only to find my kits failed on me. Also what to I do about cronographing my marker and gassing it up will they do it for me?? Can someone who's been b4 to an open day tell me what to expect and what kit I'll need apart from the obvious Marker, Hopper, Gas etc.

MarkehB

www.markehb.com
Hope you have a barrel bung :)

Most walk on days do have a chrono, they'll do bottle fills to, but do you not know how to adjust the velocity yourself? If not read the manual or ask on here to find out. I haven't seen anywhere that does it for you.

Goto you local pb shop, get them to fill your co2 bottle, go home gas up your marker then fire it (without paint). That'll identify any probs usually.

Kit i take is summit like:
Googles, marker, hopper, squeegee, toolkit for every nut/bolt/screw/alankey or whatever on your gun, pack and pods, old towel/cloth to wipe stuff down, 100% cotton cloth for the lense on your goggles, barrel bung/sock (or wotever).

Cant think of owt else off the top of my head

Gogger

Crispy Fried
Jul 7, 2001
North Wales
Visit site
If you are in Crewe, then you aren't that far from me.(Wrexham, North Wales) I run a site and would be glad to fill your gas bottle, chrono your marker, show you how to adjust it, give you some paint to test fire and if you have any problems with any part of your kit, I will do my best to help to solve it.
Give me a ring if I can help.
01978-362200
Gogger
Psycho-Pimps

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Nice One

Where in wrexham is your site. Do you do walk on days, if so perhapes I'll come to you for my first one. The only kit I'm missing is a squeegie and a bttle pak + pods (Next on my wish list). I do know how to adjust my velocity I've got an Automag 68 Classic so it's just a case of twisting the nut on the end (I think!!!)

Drop us some details of your site at rob_evanson@hotmail.com, otherwise send me your email to that address and I'll give you my address to send any liturature to.