very very new

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
i would rather buy for £100 than £140 because that way:
1:its may have a few ups
2:its £40 cheaper
3:i can use that £40 for any other gear i want or any more ups i would like to get
In my opinion, that's a good idea, I bought my gun second hand, my hopper in a group buy, and two air bottles second hand, there's a big difference in price, and a lot of good guns on here for good money, from good sellers:).

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
Way back when I was starting out mate I played a couple of years playing invites by a site owner to play with him and his mates as I played once at his site and he noticed I was keen. After a few years I used to get a group of friends together once a month and play rec-ball out at this not so local site. We done this from the age of 14 through to 18. After that we steped it up to supair getting under the wing of a local team already established. From there they provided us with training and equipment opportunities. Personally I'd say approach local teams when you become familiar with the local crowd and prehaps train with them?

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
dont skimp on goggles, imo v-force profilers or grillz are the best, easy to use and very comfy, dye invisions are nice but the the lenses can distort things and this bugs me, jt proflexs are also very nice.

look to spend around £40 on profilers or proflexs
and a bit more on invisinos and grillz - just try them all on if you can before you buy

I james I

Apr 2, 2007
birmingham
i would rather buy for £100 than £140 because that way:
1:its may have a few ups
2:its £40 cheaper
3:i can use that £40 for any other gear i want or any more ups i would like to get

how much at the most am i looking at spending for a fully equiped ion and i need goggles so how much does everyone thing

for a ion its gonna cost you about 70-90 for a stock second hand ion.

air 48/3000 psi second hand can be about 20-35 depending on test

i have v-force profilers and they suit me fine comfy and protective i got mine for 20

hopper u can get ur hands on a egg2 which is great for starting with a ion for 20 or if u want something abit faster a halo b or reloader b for about 70-90

whichever u choose good luck :D :cool:

Unstoppable

Apr 15, 2007
for a ion its gonna cost you about 70-90 for a stock second hand ion.

air 48/3000 psi second hand can be about 20-35 depending on test

i have v-force profilers and they suit me fine comfy and protective i got mine for 20

hopper u can get ur hands on a egg2 which is great for starting with a ion for 20 or if u want something abit faster a halo b or reloader b for about 70-90

whichever u choose good luck :D :cool:
has anyone got a stock ion + 3000psi air + flexs or profilers + egg2 for sale
if anyone does i will take it
depending on the price, but i will take it in july so im looking for someone who wants to sell but not quickly

pm me please

Unstoppable

Apr 15, 2007
yea good idea
well ill stick around and brush up on some info anyway lol
anyone know of any n00b teams in the southwest area, near Weston super mare
i mean to go and get into the game and learn positions and tactics and stuff like that
as ive only ever played random fun games but i really wanna learn the game and play properly
wanna play speedball

Alex22

Oh Yeah it Burns Baby
Dec 13, 2006
www.2hott4u.co.uk
Tom you sound like a complete tit, if you want to know any thing, buy any thing or have any questions, come and speak to me, you live 30 steps away from me.

one more thing, no one will sell you a gat now and say pay me in july, i have basically everything you need to get started and you know that, so please stop posting dribble and come talk to me

cheers

Alex

Welcome to the sport fella.

Let me see if I can help ya out here.

Paintball is run in three main ways:

Supair: Mellenium series is a good example, played on a field full of inflateable battlements...very fast, use electro gats great fun :D

Woodsball: Erm... in the woods. Kinda 'Army' orientated. Tippman markers are very popular for tis kinda thing.

Recball: Pay your money, go to your local site, play some ball ;)

Ok, for markers, may I suggest you take a look here:

http://www.lpspaintball.biz/acatalog/MARKER_PACKAGES.html

The marker packages Lipps do are great for beginners.

Yeah I know it means buying it knew, but they can give you a good idea.

As others say, the Tippman A-5 would bemy choice for woods, and the legendary SP Ion for supair.

Hope I have helped matey.