Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

very very new

Tom you sound like a complete tit, if you want to know any thing, buy any thing or have any questions, come and speak to me, you live 30 steps away from me.

one more thing, no one will sell you a gat now and say pay me in july, i have basically everything you need to get started and you know that, so please stop posting dribble and come talk to me

cheers

Alex
LOL!
He probably cant be arsed to talk to you Alex cause you know nothing!!!!:p
Seriously Tom, Have a word with Alex, come down and see us and when you have some kit together we can put you in some KOTH's or into our 4th division team.
I am sure within the 3 teams we have we can sort you out with second hand stuff and some good advice.
Hope to see you soon
Nige

Unstoppable

Apr 15, 2007
Tom you sound like a complete tit, if you want to know any thing, buy any thing or have any questions, come and speak to me, you live 30 steps away from me.

one more thing, no one will sell you a gat now and say pay me in july, i have basically everything you need to get started and you know that, so please stop posting dribble and come talk to me

cheers

Alex
lovely mate lol
fair enough, ill stop posting "useless dribble" lol but i just thought people wouldn't mind if i asked then anything
but yea if i need anything ill come talk to you mate, i thought u were selling ur gun though, but if you would trade it for some stuff then ill take it but thats if you dont get a better offer, because i have bout 35p-65p in my bank so trade is all i could do right now
btw i didnt say i would pay um in july i ask if anyone had a "gat" that they are not in a hurry to sell, but yea guess i kinda sound like a tit, but o well lol
tlk soon mate

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Woodsball: Erm... in the woods. Kinda 'Army' orientated. Tippman markers are very popular for tis kinda thing.
Although cracking advice, I would like to expand upon this comment. I don't play tourney as I cannot commit the time, so play walk-on paintball, which invariably ends up in the woods, but is not typical army style with Tippmans. At most walk-ons you will get an equal mix of mil-sim and tourney style players, and they will have the markers correspondingly.

Also, a lot of places have a mix of woodsball type brambles and tree's, but increasingly some are mixing in sup'air type bunkers and speedball type playing areas as well.

If your starting out and want a starter type marker, get an Ion. These are really the swiss army knife of markers and will allow you to play both Sup'air and Woodsball. I'm sure people do, but I would not feel confident taking a Tippman out into a Sup'Air field.

Scotty say... nes pas.... sorry Couldnt resist the Austin Powers line... good advice Scotty mate!:D