Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

vests

aaron66666

Dec 27, 2014
Stafford
hi all

I have just got into paintballing and I have a spyder hammer 7, I was wondering what is the best vest to yet?

cheers

coxxy

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Something that hold mags I guess. Condor has great products, take a look at those. The hammer 7 mags will need an M14 style mag pouch I think.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
'Best' would be a Molle vest platform, and then adding your choice of pouches
Then you can reconfigure for the day and how you are going to play, developing and changing over time

But that comes at expense
Molle was very hard to get in the UK, but is easier now and is compatible with osprey
You can mix and match proper military grade Molle, Airsoft and paintball specific pouches

Hong Kong sources such as ebairsoft make your money go further

Cheaper than Molle but not flexible is a dedicated combat vest
Have a look around your local army surplus

Vamp

Jul 3, 2013
East Midlands
hi all

I have just got into paintballing and I have a spyder hammer 7, I was wondering what is the best vest to yet?

cheers

coxxy

OMG, has integrated Mage pouches, comes with a lifetime guarantee and enough adjustability for the very small to man mountain size.

Anotsu

Jan 13, 2008
Depends what mags your running? If TMC most 556 mag pouches will work. Anything else you'll be best off with OMG pouches though they'll be hard to come by now Magfedpbuk is no more. :(

For the vest go for a UKtacical one as a base. Expensive for PB but only one you'll ever need. There are a few different types to choose from. If you want to save some money try the classifieds in Zeroin airsoft.

I prefer to use a UKtactical chest rig with OMG pouches.