Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Victims of BARUCH PAINTBALL Con Scheme please read

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
(Mods - wanted to start a new thread about this in case any of the guys who have been conned by Ken Thom have got sick of reading the other thread. Hope this is ok.)

Calling anyone who has lost money due to Ken Thom's money making scheme...

I am writing to the ombusman of Barcuh College with an official complaint. (If anyone else has done this already please let me know.) Fingers crossed, this might get somewhere!

What i require from you is:

Your Name
Amount of money lost (in $)

Please post below or PM me.

Many thanks.

Stan
Ian $300
Whitecross$355
nwarren $19

JulesB

Keep It Sweet!
Sep 17, 2003
Cornwall
Visit site
Ken Conman Thom

Hi Stan

Yes me too £51.00 for a RelaoderB & still nothing. I have sent an Email to Proffessor Mindy Engle-Friedman who is the ombusman
This is her last reply.

Cheers

Jules

Dear Julian,

I will look into this issue and I will share your concern with other members of the Baruch administration. Since I will be on vacation until the end of the last week in January, it will be a few weeks before I will be able to get back to you.

Regards,

Professor Engle-Friedman

JulesB

Keep It Sweet!
Sep 17, 2003
Cornwall
Visit site
Ken Thom

Stan

I have made a little progress & have been sent this latest E-Mail from the college today Tuesday 18th Jan 2005. The letter is from Carl Kirschner Director

I have sent a letter requesting that Mr. Thom come in to meet with me about this issue. I have placed a stop on his registration and records until he does so. Please understand, however, that his is not really a school disciplinary issue. He did not use a Baruch web page or the club to sell the items. I will try to use the power of rational persuasion and his possible need for recommendations in the future. i will keep you informed as to any progress.

Carl Kirschner, Ph.D.
Director, Student Support Services
Adjunct Professor, Psychology
Baruch College CUNY Box B2-255
One Bernard Baruch Way
New York NY 10010
646 312-4578
646 312-4571 fax
e-mail carl_kirschner@baruch.cuny.edu

What we all need to do is get the whole story correct. The trouble with his forum is he likes to delete any negative comments.

Cheers

Jules