Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Victims of BARUCH PAINTBALL Con Scheme please read

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Guys, have another option for you. Came across this website in the US. Really good idea, I thought, but they may have something for you.......

www.elance.com

It's an electronic marketplace for all sorts of stuff. came across this post by someone who had been ripped off, it also had something to do with paypal in there. I'm not actually registered on the site so couldn't read all the info but here's the link to it.

https://secure.elance.com/c/rfp/main/rfpBid.pl?jobid=10089077&catId=10255&mode=search&stage=results&domain=projects&catid=100&rid=&keywords=spray tan

It's a long one..............

Anyway, if maybe you were to post about this guy and pool your resources something may get done via the US legal system???

Just thought it may help........

wgp-phreak

Jan 31, 2005
michigan
Visit site
i am planing to go down to the kids town this summer and take him to court. i could probably represent all of the people that got screwed by him. when it gets closer to the time i will go down, i will need all the info about everyone that got screwed and posibilly some money to get me down there and to pay for court fees. its like a 10 hour drive for me but i am willing to do it.

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
What ever happened with this?

Was my favorite read this thread... kind of like a soap opera forum stylee??! :)

I see everyones threads have been deleted from the baruch forum, and whitecross etc all appear to be happy according to it, strange how there posts though are dated before the dates on here when they still didn't have there gear? :)

Yes I am bored at work... very bored...