Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Victims of BARUCH PAINTBALL Con Scheme please read

Samurai

www.samuraipaintball.com
May 2, 2005
UK
www.samuraipaintball.com
don't know if it helps you guys but the detective thing is def. not valid!!!

usa.com and nyc.com are both mail.com addresses much like hotmail and pretty much untraceable!!! so def. a fake!!?

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Ok - very old thread but just wondering if anyone actually got any joy from the University. Probably too old to do anything now and not an attempt at stirring up anymore grief but is everyone else still out of pocket due to this guy?

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
I tried to get items sent cod from him. This he agreed to, but he kept making excuses with fedex not accepting my address.
My plans were to keep the items until he sorted out the outstanding monies with everyone.
A good plan, but he never sent anything, suprise, suprise.

Obviously it was a con from day one, and in hindsight i did try to show this in the seventh post in the original thread.

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by Tom Allen
I tried to get items sent cod from him. This he agreed to, but he kept making excuses with fedex not accepting my address.
My plans were to keep the items until he sorted out the outstanding monies with everyone.
A good plan, but he never sent anything, suprise, suprise.

Obviously it was a con from day one, and in hindsight i did try to show this in the seventh post in the original thread.
Go on... you know you want to...

"I told you so":rolleyes: :mad:

:D :D :D