Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Video of RaceGun at -30 Degrees Celcius, and over 20 bps!

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Nicky T-Nexus
"I set my heart on shooting an eblade this year"

an oh-so often heard saying in Planet, especially from a certain southern visitor recently ;)
I'm sure people do say that Nick despite the fact that you are slightly sexing up what you heard ;) . Although nowhere have i said on this thread or elsewhere that there are any differences or similarities at all between Ebaldes and Race frames in terms of increaseed performance or superiority.

J-Doe, my visit to planet was fun, the air hockey was tiring but time consuming, took up most of my visit;) I didnt get to see anything else;)

Jack, ignore Kyle, he's young and impulsive, tends to open his mouth before he thinks, which we are still trying to decide if he does. But i believe that Race are a smaller company, with less marketing then Planet, and so the fact that there are more Eblades in the NPPL is not particularly revealing. There are no Eblades in the NXL, neither do any top teams in the USA other than the Bushwackers shoot them, does that mean anything, no. The majority of the top teams will shoot anything, as long as the sponsorship deal is what they satisfactory to them. I am sure that everyone knows this, especially every other gun manufacturer out there, how do Kingman keep BC on Spyders? A kick ass sponsorship deal i would hazard a guess at. The prevailing marker in the USA is the Intimidator, would you take from this that because of their popularity over the Eblade that they are better guns? No, i wouldnt either. Marker distribution is a matter of circumstance rather than anything else. :)

Walker- you have no proof, neither is there any that Eblades are better, or races are better,its swings and roundabouts, its down to personal preference. So rather than bleating about how Eblades are better, why not just voice it as an opinion? Rather than try to blag proof?

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Blade all the way baby!! :D :D

Originally posted by Chris *Berks*
it's still an electro frame for the cocker, but it has a few little extras.

such as different modes, classic, semi and full auto to name a few.

they are rapid as hell, just as an E-blade if not quicker.
If i remember rightly the blade does have classic and semi modes, I also remember rightly that full auto is illegal. Not to mention the blade has slow to fast default settings too. :p

Darren :cool:

Slim Clan

Back from the Beach
May 9, 2002
Edinburgh
www.theclan-paintball.com
Originally posted by Jack Wood
So what kind of guarentee are you offering?

Oh, and what proof? And what reason for it being able to shoot faster?

And as for the Eclipseblade proven to be better, exactly how many race frames were used in a final of an NPPL, NXL or Div 1 event last year?
And then compare that to how many Eclipseblade frames there were in those same events.
If you take the first number from the second number, by some mathamatical magic you end up with the same answer as the second number you started with!!!!!
Ok Jack done the little excerise and......my head exploded.

I like the nexus trigger but I found some of the early eblade triggers were heavier and harder to get a rythm with.

Im suprised theres no Angel lovers on here telling us were all talking $hite

Slim

Skeet

Platinum Member
Oh dear...somebody incited the wrath of the Planet Techs....even Jack himself!!

Whike they are looking...can someone explain to me about the magnet situtation...someone said you can reverse the magnet?
Only I find that if i set the trigger to light, it bounces like a bunny on speed, if not my "top" finger can sometimes fail to trip the trigger....
Just trying to fine tune....
Cheers

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Originally posted by Slim Clan

Im suprised theres no Angel lovers on here telling us were all talking $hite

Now if this were the other way round....;)

I'm with John C on this one

:D ;) :)

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
its all down to how you set them up really......i bought an eblade as soon as i saw them having never tried a race....then after id tried one i wanted a race for a while but now ive taken the time to sit down and tinker with the trigger on my eblade ive got it set up perfectly how i like it and am amazed at how fast i can shoot it!!!!!
so fast it outshoots halos!

now im not slating racegun eather as the one i shot at campaign was also amazingly fast but again i think it was down to the setup and tuning as ive shot 2 others since that were nowhere near as quick

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
Originally posted by jahlad
its all down to how you set them up really......i bought an eblade as soon as i saw them having never tried a race....then after id tried one i wanted a race for a while but now ive taken the time to sit down and tinker with the trigger on my eblade ive got it set up perfectly how i like it and am amazed at how fast i can shoot it!!!!!
so fast it outshoots halos!

now im not slating racegun eather as the one i shot at campaign was also amazingly fast but again i think it was down to the setup and tuning as ive shot 2 others since that were nowhere near as quick
true dat.
ive tried raceguns that RIP (set up by techs) and some that suck (set up by.....?), and thought the eblade sucked cos with the magnet i can never shoot them fast, but then i tried Flashes E-blade....ooooooh its sweeeet, so i conclude its all the set up.
and im gonna get an eblade now, and give it to flash to make like his:D .....:D