Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

virtue board dm6

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Just to clarify the current situation from my side of things:

When everything started to go a BIT dodgy with DTM123 i made sure i kept all of my PM's. Last night i sent them to Robbo. After reading the 3 or 4 pages worth of PM's Robbo felt that my claims were somewhat more valid that Dans and that Dan should send the goods owed or pay me compensation.

The upshot is that Dan is banned until he sends me the U/L frame and Virtue board i am owed. As soon as i get it i'll test it to make sure it's working. If it is, i let Robbo know and Dan gets unbanned. People can then make up their minds as to whether they want to trade with him.

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Ruin all our fun why don't you :p

Na, good on you mate, You did the right thing....in the end

Balloon
Baloon - that sounds as though i've done something wrong???

Stan post the PM's somewhere and then we will all know the score and make our minds up like Robbo.
They are PM's - > private messages... so i'm not sure posting them is the best idea. IF he gets reinstated and if people want to buy stuff off him i'll be more than happy to give individuals my opinion. It's enough of a witch hunt already...;)

thehouse123

mighty boooosh
Jan 6, 2006
Wow iv been gone two days and come back to all this...again.
:rolleyes:

someone give this guy an old school kicking!!!...in the nuts

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
The upshot is that Dan is banned until he sends me the U/L frame and Virtue board i am owed.
Bloody hell. Lump, I'll PM you his phone number and you can decide whether to contact him to buy the board.

I recommend you try to arrange that he ships first and you pay him the 7.50 upon arrival. I think it's perfectly reasonable considering Lump has the most feedback out of everyone on the forum.