Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

virtue board dm6

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Bloody hell. Lump, I'll PM you his phone number and you can decide whether to contact him to buy the board.

I recommend you try to arrange that he ships first and you pay him the 7.50 upon arrival. I think it's perfectly reasonable considering Lump has the most feedback out of everyone on the forum.
thats only because some of you sad gits are having a competion and insisting that evryone you deal with leaves you feedback :D

sie2050

WCK Killa
Oct 11, 2004
swansea, wales, uk
Visit site
lump and stan i live in swansea and if some one gives me his number ill meet the good for nothing and get your stuff off him and if he dont well i know a few big blokes with lots of big friends:D joys of being a vip in swansea hahahaha
lump give me a pm if you want to do the deal with him and i can arrange to meet him with some jolly big friends and stan if you got his number pm it to me and ill get your stuff for you

peace and happy new year everyone
-si-

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
lump and stan i live in swansea and if some one gives me his number ill meet the good for nothing and get your stuff off him and if he dont well i know a few big blokes with lots of big friends:D joys of being a vip in swansea hahahaha
lump give me a pm if you want to do the deal with him and i can arrange to meet him with some jolly big friends and stan if you got his number pm it to me and ill get your stuff for you

peace and happy new year everyone
-si-
Dude you dont need big blokes, just use your ninja skills mate...