Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Virtue Crowns @ BZ

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
I dont think so, at least 3 weeks away yet, i called Virtue today
Listen, I'm not bulshi55ing you, thats what I was told on the phone and unless two people are telling me porkies or dont understand the differences in hoppers then i have no reason to think otherwise or lie to you. I paid my money last week and rang up today to check it was for the VLocity to let you all know and I was told it was for the VLocity. What more do you want? Phone BZ if you dont believe me on 01642605000

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Alright leezo not wanting to pi$$ on your parade but BZ arent getting these in for another 3 weeks just called them as i would have had one lol you might wanna double check just to make sure its not a halo one.....Just a heads up fella

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
Alright leezo not wanting to pi$$ on your parade but BZ arent getting these in for another 3 weeks just called them as i would have had one lol you might wanna double check just to make sure its not a halo one.....Just a heads up fella
Cheers bud, I have had a message from BZ and there has been a mistake :( . I will be calling again tomorrow

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Just wondered if there is any feedback on these? I am keen to buy 2 of them 1 for my halo V35 and 1 for my reloader b, has anyone used them and how did they find them? Is the hole small enough to stop rain (a major prob with speed feeds etc). Cheers :D

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Chriz I used one a few weeks back and thought they were great, think of them as a super quick speed feed, quicker to load and less paint falls out when you dive (Ok I mean belly flop or fall over) They won't keep rain out (only lids will really) but worth a look if you like speed feeds

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
Just wondered if there is any feedback on these? I am keen to buy 2 of them 1 for my halo V35 and 1 for my reloader b, has anyone used them and how did they find them? Is the hole small enough to stop rain (a major prob with speed feeds etc). Cheers :D
If your at the NSPA on sunday you can have a look at mine mate;)

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
The ultrasoft hangs open on the lid, only properly closing when your paint pushes against it (if the hopper is upside down or completely full). The standard may be more rigid, I don't know.