Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Virtue Rotor Upgrade Board + RF wireless module

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Hello

Sorry if this has been asked before....

Has any one used the Virtue rotor up-grade board and if so is it any good or is it just a bit of a gimmick?
If it is......... Is it worth upgrading to the Virtue Rotor Upgrade Board + RF wireless module?

Thanks

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
I have the board in one of mine. its rather funky. Ive not noticed as many jams but then again, ive been using better paint.

Quite like that it pulses when low on paint, seems to get the last few balls through more consistently.

Plus is beeps when you switch it on :p

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
I have the board in one of mine. its rather funky. Ive not noticed as many jams but then again, ive been using better paint.

Quite like that it pulses when low on paint, seems to get the last few balls through more consistently.

Plus is beeps when you switch it on :p
do you have the RF module to complement it, though? The board on its own is kinda pointless without its RF companion IMO.

automag

Jan 14, 2008
So having the board without the RF unit is it much the same as having the Dye board? (sorry to sound stupid)

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
yeah pretty much.

The virtue board on its own is a gimmick. plain and simple.

Virtue board + RF module still a gimmick but does offer some advantages over the stock DYE rotor board.

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
Dont have RF.

Dont think its simply a gimmick to be fair . . like I posted it does a better job of feeding those last lot of balls into the marker.
i'll concede that fact but for something that can be resolved with a couple of shakes on a stock rotor, i dont think it's worth £50-£65 to fix the afore-mentioned "disadvantage" of a stock rotor board.

If the virtue board came with the RF module as standard for the £65 RRP then i'd be less hasty to criticize.

heck, even then you'd need the accompanying USB adapter to reap the full benefits as Virtue advertises.