Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Virtue spire continuous pulsing.

rich_price92

May 7, 2011
Bournemouth, UK
Basically my spite is continuously pulsing straight out of the box. I have read a large thread on pbnatiom about it and have tried all the setting fixes etc to no avail. My question is do virtue actually have a UK presence to turn to? I purchased it through Outpost UK and am awaiting a response from them.

Last edited:

rich_price92

May 7, 2011
Bournemouth, UK
Well yeah..... I should hope so!
But when full of paint and on a marker it continuously pulses just pushing the paint around.
Sorry, I should have mentioned, I'm not a complete idiot.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Well yeah..... I should hope so!
But when full of paint and on a marker it continuously pulses just pushing the paint around.
Sorry, I should have mentioned, I'm not a complete idiot.

I played yesterday, and there was a lad there who borrowed a Spire and was complaining that it was pulsing all the time and that it was weird. I think the owner thought it was normal for it to work like that, im not so sure. I have no direct experience of them, although I know a foot that does.

rich_price92

May 7, 2011
Bournemouth, UK
Yeah it definitely isn't supposed to be like that, it seems that they ben over backwards to fix the problem in the states. I'll link you to a vidro of it shortly!
I've tried a variety of paint and batteries and settings and it just does the same.... I'll get a video up soon, cheers guys.

dev

Jun 24, 2012
Had this today with a brand new spire, really annoying when you are trying to hide!

It's caused when it doesn't detect the ball stack tension correctly, so I guess broken paint in the loader will make it worse.

Thread is here for anyone looking http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3924152

Last edited:

Tash

Apr 17, 2011
Leicester
www.facebook.com
Rap4 where SUPOSE to be dealer but not sure what happend in the end.

Not sure if mines just started doing it but I did notice that the light was red all the time and I'm pretty sure it's normally blue. If just given it to someone to paint else I'd have a look.