Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Virtue spire continuous pulsing.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I have not had ay problems with the 3 spires i own so cannot comment on how to fix an issue but LiPS have good knowledge on them and may be able to help?

rich_price92

May 7, 2011
Bournemouth, UK
I might give them a call then, thanks :)

I seem to have solved the issue a bit by chucking reballs through it thousands of times... Maybe it needed breaking in or maybe the teballs cleaned out some oil from production or something... Still not perfect but improving.

Mar 14, 2012
I thought I had this issue but it turned out my batteries were low and when they're low the sensor stops detecting the tension (or something like that). Changed the batteries and it sorted it. Alternatively have you tried changing the drive pressure settings?

Nif Naf

Jul 3, 2003
Croydon
www.leftcoastpaintball.com
I've had the same problem with mine. There's a thread on PB Nation about it; the first thing to try is to adjust the yellow tension setting to 1 and if that doesn't work you will need to contact Virtue direct. It is not normal and doesn't indicate a low battery ... the problem has been linked to the drive cone or a sensor. Virtue should sort it all out :)

Rich-STD

STD - 2013
Aug 5, 2008
Just to add to Nath's post above
I am having exactly the same problem, spoke to Virtue and they advised me to change the settings and they sent me out a new drive cone, this however hasn't solved the problem, spoke to them again and they would like me to send it back to them so they can sort it out, they suspect a faulty drive cone tension sensor.