Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Virtue spire continuous pulsing.

mike "nemo" berry

Feb 5, 2013
Read a couple of posts up ;)

Due to arrive from America to the Euro Distro Center (forgot if it is Poland or some place similar) on June 24th. BZ are due to receive them around the 27th (3 days for Euro to UK). :)
are these the actual spires at the minute or just shells?

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
Again, going by what i've been told:

When Will The Spire260 Be Released?
They are due to hit the Euro distributors on June 24th, with UK retailers expecting to receive them around June 27th.

Does This Include The Shell Only Option?
Kinda - from what Christian @ Virtue told me and what LIPS/BZ have said, it is ONLY the full unit that will come in on that date. Shell Only versions - Virtue are trying to get ONE shell only to each retailer now. Stocks for them to be free flowing expected in August. The Spire260 full unit costs £164.95. The Spire260 shell is £59.95.

What About the Spring Ramp?
That is due in at the same time as the Spire260 units. The Spire260 does NOT come with a Spring Ramp. It is an additional £9.95 and fits both the Spire and Spire260.

How Do I Attach The Spring Ramp?
Easy - all trays (both Spire and Spire260) have some slots cut into the tray - it was always designed for a Spring Ramp. Just slot the spring ramp into the slots to attach it.

With The Spring Ramp Installed, Will I Lose Capacity?
No. Or if you do, only by a ball or two. In fact, those who have it counted over 262 balls in the Spire260 with ramp.

Spire260, Rotor HighTop, Z2 HighTop

Hope this helps :)

Last edited:
Reactions: mike "nemo" berry

mike "nemo" berry

Feb 5, 2013
cheers wildwayz, ok so one last question ( im sure you're fed up of answering my questions lol) how will people who have the normal tray go about getting a spring ramp tray, sorry for all the questions