Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Virtue Spire III lets go!!!

Igor

Feb 28, 2017
Got mine a month ago and i`m quite impressed. Its the only loader that can be used with terrible reballs (i know, that you should not use those :) ) And with the G sensor is mounted on silicone its VERY sensitive. Its a great hopper, but still i don`t think that you should upgrade from old spire if your`s doesn`t have any issues.

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
At the original price I would wholly recommend it as a upgrade but now it's a bit daft how much this costs when you factor in a speed feed ontop of base....

Reactions: Care_Bears

maxxon

Feb 20, 2015
Espoo, Finland
I got one and tried it last weekend. I've been using Rotors before, so I can't really compare to the older Spires.

The loader worked fine and I like being able to dump in a pod of paint without spilling even if I haven't shot the loader completely dry (an issue I had with rotors).

But I also have to say at this price point, I'm a bit disappointed with the build quality.

E.g. the power buttons sticks down preventing the loader from turning on. The clasp on the speedfeed was extemely stiff, I was half-afraid of breaking it before it finally started working. Yeah, these will probably get better once it's broken in a bit but at this price I don't expect to get something that doesn't work 100% straight out of the box.

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
I got one and tried it last weekend. I've been using Rotors before, so I can't really compare to the older Spires.

The loader worked fine and I like being able to dump in a pod of paint without spilling even if I haven't shot the loader completely dry (an issue I had with rotors).

But I also have to say at this price point, I'm a bit disappointed with the build quality.

E.g. the power buttons sticks down preventing the loader from turning on. The clasp on the speedfeed was extemely stiff, I was half-afraid of breaking it before it finally started working. Yeah, these will probably get better once it's broken in a bit but at this price I don't expect to get something that doesn't work 100% straight out of the box.
That's unfortunate, maybe you have just been one of the unlucky ones that got a badly made one, I know a couple of people that have them and don't have the problems you have described, unlucky I guess.

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
I will also add that at £40 for the SF speedfeed im EXTREMELY unhappy that there is gap enough between the teeth to spill paint... this was not an issue on the 200 but Virtue took a backstep and made this worse with their "updated" loader.

red dragon

red dragon
Mar 18, 2008
uk
I will also add that at £40 for the SF speedfeed im EXTREMELY unhappy that there is gap enough between the teeth to spill paint... this was not an issue on the 200 but Virtue took a backstep and made this worse with their "updated" loader.
There is a new upgrade ring out you just need to contact Virtue & pay $10 to cover postage, this is the new ring. hope this helps. 4hMlBeE.jpg

Reactions: maxxon