Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Virtue Spire Loader

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
What are people thoughts on these. Any good worth picking one up??

( Yes foot i know i can ask you but i want to see what other people thoughts are :) )

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Just take mine out one day and use it, its the only way you will know if its for you.

But if you are looking for something to partner up with your ability maybe go for a proto primo:D
Its such a shame you cant write rude words on here :mad:

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/new-virtue-spire-hopper.149278/page-3
There are a few small reviews on the thread above. I have since sold my Rotor and use the Spire. I love it. No jams even with not so round paint. Ultra quiet(no loud whirring noise like rotor when empty) Its lighter and even easier to take apart than the rotor. It holds a true 200 balls. I cannot comment on battery life as I have only put about 4 cases through it but guys on the nation say they have put 20000 through it and still going strong on the same batteries.

Im totally sold on them and I think they will become more and more popular. As foot says try it out first as every one has different opinions...

Barrage

Oct 19, 2009
Liverpool
I have 2 rotors, Z2 and the new Spire.

The Spire is good and having put 2 boxes of paint through it, I think its pretty good. Frenchy said its quiet which I agree which can be a problem.....firing away and before you know it you run out of paint but think "why am I not shooting". With the rotor you hear the loader when its empty

I guess its something to get use to. I'd rank it Spire, Rotor and Z2 last

Reactions: HENRY_0707

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
I've only shot about 1200 balls through my Spire... originally I thought "why did I sell my Rotor for this?" as I found I had loads of balls in the nose cone... then I realised when I was testing it, I was shooting downwards :p

I heard there is an update to the speedfeed, but looks like you have to buy a new one to have it :/