Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Virtue Spire Loader

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
I have 2 rotors, Z2 and the new Spire.

The Spire is good and having put 2 boxes of paint through it, I think its pretty good. Frenchy said its quiet which I agree which can be a problem.....firing away and before you know it you run out of paint but think "why am I not shooting". With the rotor you hear the loader when its empty

I guess its something to get use to. I'd rank it Spire, Rotor and Z2 last
It has a huge red flashy light letting you know you are outta paint?? Rather have that than a massive whirring next to my face ;D

Barrage

Oct 19, 2009
Liverpool
It has a huge red flashy light letting you know you are outta paint?? Rather have that than a massive whirring next to my face ;D
Well its just a thing I'm getting used to. I do like the Spire and all the top loaders have their merits :D

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
I've only shot about 1200 balls through my Spire... originally I thought "why did I sell my Rotor for this?" as I found I had loads of balls in the nose cone... then I realised when I was testing it, I was shooting downwards :p

I heard there is an update to the speedfeed, but looks like you have to buy a new one to have it :/
not sure if this is true but i heard if you send off the old speedfeed with i think a tenner theyll send you back the new one not sure if this is true but hope this helps mate(y)

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
That promotion apparently ended on Jan 1st.

I've been speaking to Mike @ Virtue and he's given me a few options;
Get my local store to order some in then ask the store if they'll trade it in (why would they?).
Give my speedfeed to someone who is going to the 1st Millenium game and Virtue will swap it out for 10 Euros - I don't play tourney and don't know anyone going :/
Post my speedfeed to Virtue in France and they swap it + 10 Euros.
Buy the new one, sell the old one.

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
That promotion apparently ended on Jan 1st.

I've been speaking to Mike @ Virtue and he's given me a few options;
Get my local store to order some in then ask the store if they'll trade it in (why would they?).
Give my speedfeed to someone who is going to the 1st Millenium game and Virtue will swap it out for 10 Euros - I don't play tourney and don't know anyone going :/
Post my speedfeed to Virtue in France and they swap it + 10 Euros.
Buy the new one, sell the old one.
Do you know how much the SpringFeed is gonna cost in UK stores?

mark haddock

if at 1st u dont succeed hit it harder
May 17, 2012
ipswich suffolk
love my spire never used rotor but quiet easy to come apart never jammed now had approx 3-4 cases threw it would recommend it never used rotor so couldnt help to say any difference but more the happy with spire