Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

virtue spire opinions

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
I'm going to go ahead and bravely say (without actually testing it) that the spire appears to be a much better loader than the rotor which is in the same price bracket. However I'm still over the moon with my z2 which still has a high level of functionality as well as the all important toolless disassembly for a little less money :) If i could straight swap my z2 for a spire I'd probably do that though

rich_price92

May 7, 2011
Bournemouth, UK
I have a spire coming my way with the new spring finger speed feed. I was won over by the advertising if I'm honest which I am kind of a sucker for!

I also have a z2 with an exalt feed and 240 shell so will be good to get a comparison on the go of two high end loaders with (in my opinion) the best additions you can get for them.

mark haddock

if at 1st u dont succeed hit it harder
May 17, 2012
ipswich suffolk
ive got both spire and z2 and use spire as main hopper i find it a better hopper iv had 12000 balls threw it not once had a jam or problem unlike the z2 u wont be disapointed with the spire the newer speed feed is brill as well i use mine on my axe no probs keeping up with that

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
Virtue do upgrades for all markers and hoppers so when they started doing the own I thought its got to be good. So I got one its brilliant!.ive had a rotor since they came out and I sold mine after the first outing of my spire. Hands down winner.

Tommy125

Jun 4, 2011
Spire is a great loader I have both the spire and the rotor. I think that the spire is such a better hopper than the rotor have used my spire a few times know and from what I've seen it is much nice.

Scogg

Jun 11, 2013
Has anyone had any issues with popcorning whilst under 50 balls because I rang just paintball to order a spire yesterday and andy told me they're not selling the spire anymore till the problem is fixed

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
Mine is perfectly ok, it does hunt a bit for balls when it gets very low but I figure you going to be filling up anyway. There is a thread on pbnation highlighting this issue. And in everycase they have sorted it. Either by new parts or by changing a few settings. Dont let it put you off in the slightest as I wouldn't swap mine for anything.

Scogg

Jun 11, 2013
Well I think I'll still buy one but just paintball arnt stocking them so I'll probably get one of Hz and buy the spring ramp upgrade with it I've been told that helps