Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

virtue spire

Mudafunka

Apr 26, 2008
South Wales
Original tabs were stiffer and like you say harder to feed so they changed to this design. Never had the original but thats what they said on the Virtue stand.

Thorpe

Lucky 15s
Mar 13, 2010
Big plus' for me are the speed you can change the speedfeed to lid and vice versa (literally between points if it starts raining), and the speed and ease to strip it down to clean. Only downside I've found compared to the rotor is the rotor is more effecient on its batteries, but thats just going on what the brochure says.

Literally can't fault mine so far, going to play with reballs this weekend which were a nightmare in my rotor, if it feeds reballs well I'll be even more impressed than I've been so far.

mark haddock

if at 1st u dont succeed hit it harder
May 17, 2012
ipswich suffolk
foot if you visit www.virtuepb.com i think you can trade your older version with a new one but heres the catch its costs you £10 plus postage to austria!..... #game ive not personally used a rotor but using on invert mini (not sure which gen) with 4500psi pure energy bottle and on factory settings it was keeping up and more there is a update for the manuel as they left some setting out and got settings wrongo_O but 3000 balls no jams the way the paint tray is made wont allow it it comes apart in seconds no probs even used in a downpour it had no probs unlike the on/off switch on my mini

cwkotw

Aug 30, 2004
Visit site
Any one had any probs when loading? Do you have to tip you gun down to get all the paint in the hopper.
Also heard a few people say if you get down to the last 20 or so it has probs feeding