Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Virtue/Tadao Difference

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
Looking to buy an aftermarket board for a DM7 if I manage to get hold of one so just wondering what are the main differences between Virtue and Tadao boards (apart from manufacturer obviously)?

Any info would be great :)

EDIT: Crap just realised this is in the wrong forum :(

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Tadao has an OLED screen, some people prefer each. I've played with virtue and fiddle about with tadao and I found virtue easier to program but the screen makes that null and void.

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
Main reason I want an aftermarket is for the times when I may need to up the dwell (cold weather) but don't fancy opening up the grips each time :(

Any ups and downs of either?
you'll always have to open the grips up, you cant have the gun in config mode while playing (you'll need tourney lock on)

-James

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
I have never ever seen a ref check that tourney lock is on.
Dye guns cant shoot in config mode on the stock board. And yes dusty, i have never been checked to see if i have the tourney lock on, but i'd rather be safe than sorry, a illegal gun can cost you a game or match (or even be thrown out for the day *cough* weeble *cough* :))

Its not worth buying a upped board for Guns with UL frames, as the UL board has everything that is needed.

-James

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
Dye guns cant shoot in config mode on the stock board. And yes dusty, i have never been checked to see if i have the tourney lock on, but i'd rather be safe than sorry, a illegal gun can cost you a game or match (or even be thrown out for the day *cough* weeble *cough* :))

Its not worth buying a upped board for Guns with UL frames, as the UL board has everything that is needed.

-James
Cheers :)

That will help bring costs down now if I have to get another DM :p