Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

visor or no

Brown

doing toad
Where`s my visor?

I will be playing visorless from now on .....theres no scientific or tactical reason it just got shot off a few weeks back at congleton (on the field with the crashed spaceship up near the boggy sludge stuff so if anybody finds it:D you know where i post, it has a satan fish on it, thats the second time i have lost it the first was at N.P.F only to be found by someone playing on the opposite team the next time we played.....2 months later!!!!!)

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Vents??

Dude where do you get the replacement lenses??

Unless you bought a stack when they went out of business I'd bet on your lenses being a little less than safe now.

Mark

bunkermadness

Aug 11, 2003
cold lake alberta
Visit site
have u ever tryed to play the snake or any liedowen with a viser on. i have no fun at all. i was crawling in the snake and i didnt see the guy standing in the stand up beside the snake because of it.*that field had a wierd set up*

TyroneD.Ni

Jul 15, 2002
N.Ireland
Visit site
No way keep it off looks so much better...It does make u a bigger target and i would hate it when im crawling around or rapping around bunkers but if rain calls use it or tape up the holes but im not sure if it would really help when water gets on the lense and plays up the vision..?

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Originally posted by rob_evanson
On that note, does anybody know where I can get a snap on visor for my scott goggles.
WDP stock them. ring up and see if they'll cut you a deal :D

btw visor off......looks better which is all that matters :D

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
I never play with a visor and the reasons for that are as follows.

Personally having a few extra inches may be great in some areas:D but not on your goggles, as it means that you are visible earlier when you look over the field.

Secondly, the visor does not let you play as tight against a barricade as the visor means you have to sit back 2 inches or so, and that can make all the difference.

Thirdly, when i see a player, psycologically i always associate players playing with visors as resemblng punters. The visors make the player look far less intimidating and less able as a player. Despite the fact that they may not be. Any edge that you get is valuable before the game starts, if you can intimidate the other team into thinking they will lose before the game then you have won a small battle. This is one way Dynasty are so successful, teams think they will lose before they even start the game. Granted thats cos of their hisory, but they would not look as intimidating with huge peaks on their Flex 7s

Keep your visor on, I've got a set of scott goggles which don't have a visor and it's a right pain in the arse when it rains becuase the water gets into the vents on the top and all I can see is water woobling about in my goggles.
How often do you play in the rain? i hardly ever do.

In bright sun shine you can't see a bloody thing.
Two words, 'Tinted Lenses'. Get some dude:)