Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

VLocity IN STOCK UK

JamesK

Buy My Things
Aug 26, 2005
Manchester/York
www.yupc.org.uk
I got to have a little mess about with one of these today. These are the problems with them as far as I’m concerned -:

1) (BIGGEST PROBLEM) Have you seen the size of the feed hole? Its very very small, could be a problem if you were trying to load up in a hurry. Expect over half your balls to hit the floor!

2) Very thin shells

3) Price (not as cheap as I thought - in my opinion, price for quality, it doesn’t even compare with a Reloader B)

This is just my opinion, each to their own! Interesting to see what you guys think.

JamesK :cool:

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
is it me, the light, the angle, or something else, but it just looks really tall?!

no rip drive either
and big gay VLOCITY written on the side :(
proof is in the loading though, waiting for actual use reports

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
nuts

hmm
i hate cutting stuff up, stick with reloaders for now maybe
when you start cutting feednecks thats when eye problems happen, least they do with halos anyway

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
These should be better as they we specifically designed to be cut to the length you like, they were originally just going to give everyone fairly short necks but some expressed that they would prefer them high so they have built them to cut to whatever setup you like

Luap

Shooting the Planet Eclipse Geo 2.1 & Ego 11
Aug 11, 2005
Medway, Kent - England
Hi Guys,

I now have my VLocity loader in my hands and will post some pics up and write some points that I feel are good and bad at a later date.
Did a quick test by chucking a pot of piant inside and let the loader feed them back into an empty pot, It was a fast as fook I kid you not, faster then my Halo B.
Anyway none of this counts until I use this large chuck of black plastic in a game and under pressure.
Hope it deosn't disappoint.

Cheers,

Paul...