Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vlocity or Reloader B

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
i was talking to someone about this over msn a few days ago.
and he said that the reloader is realy effiecient battry wise, unlike the velocity.
true?

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
Dont touch Reloader, such annoying hopper, only bought one as they did not have Halo in stock, Does not always hear the gun, bit of a monster on batteries
I use a reloader B on my etek and Dm4 , running on the 4 battery pack I can leave it on all day without worrying and it keeps up fine. Running it with a bone pack now and it's even better.

Vlocity just looks weird IMHO but at the end of the day it's a personal choice (and how much you can afford)

jim

Jul 31, 2001
Visit site
I always found whichever type of Halo i used that they were always harder on paint. The Vlocity has always been much more gentle on paint although the Halo plastics are much more superior

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
Ive used both a vlocity (with and without gangstar chip) reloader b and b2.

reloader B and B2 win everytime.

reliable, easy to fix upgrade
parts are availible

and the things just work.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
I have had the honour of trying most of the top notch hoppers(paid for I may add).
Usually resorted back to Eggs,but finaly I've settled with a Vlocity and the upgrade Hyperdrive chip.
Found with Halo's and Pulses that they have feed issue when the marker is lent over on it's side during the course of gameplay.
This is what I found from personal use.
The Vlocity and the Eggs do not suffer from this due to the positioning of the feedneck in relation to the body.
If I didn't get on with the Vlocity I guarantee I would be back with the Eggs.
Torques fast,easy to clean.... but damned annoying,the constant whiring:eek:.
In my opinion (or what I would use) Vlocity(upgraded chip;**** on batteries otherwise) or the Eggs(very cheap now;3 comes with the upgraded board and will keep up with a ramping EGO)...nothing else,and I have tried them all,I'm not repeating what I've heard...;)