Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

VLocity problem?

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Tried it on setting one again, and it continued to try and feed like it would on any setting above 1.

Then cycled through all the modes again and got back to 1, and it stops on the eyes know.

I really dont know why it wasnt stopping on 1 and at times it does.

Well, it seems to be all good now. Hopefully it will stay that way.

Cheers for the help lads, much appreciated.

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
Strip it down & clean it there might be paint over the eyes also there should be some tape behind the eyes on the shell like the one's you get on an egg to help with the reflection if there isn't any there put some in on both sides.BUT be careful when you take the cone apart that the spring don't pop out as this can be a pig to install back in (if it's still in). You can also strip down the motor by separating the plastic casing to clean & lube . Did you get any instruction with it ? if not i can copy mine & send it to you if it helps...

Cliff...

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
its the force feed strength setting, if its feeding while on setting one, wip off the shells and check your connections make sure they actually reading. then put them back on and try. also give the eyes a clean.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
K will do guys. I didnt get any instructions with mine, if you could do that cliff that would be brill mate.

mackemforever

Bristol Addiction
Nov 30, 2007
ok, I have a couple of questions about the vlocity hoppers.

I just bought mine and when it is feeding paint and I stop firing the light at the back goes red and the motor sounds like it is still trying to feed paint, is this normal?

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
Oh and one more thing i found with these is if the eyes are not facing each other properly they don't seem to work as i got one & all the problem was the eyes i moved them out a bit & it worked perfectly..

Pm me your addy & I'll get one in the post to you..