Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

VLocity problem?

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Oh and one more thing i found with these is if the eyes are not facing each other properly they don't seem to work as i got one & all the problem was the eyes i moved them out a bit & it worked perfectly..

Pm me your addy & I'll get one in the post to you..

Me or him?

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Originally Posted by cliff-in2deep
Profo mate the idea is to agitate the feeder meaning it's to do with the anti-chop system . Turn it on put it on a 5+ setting put your finger up on to the eyes & it will slow down Now put your finger inside on the cone & it should agitate back & forth against your finger. That's the Anti-chop working...
Wow, a loader with an anti-chop system, I'll just turn the eyes off in my gun and I'll never break a ball again.

I think not, when I did that on Sunday I was making orange puree :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by cliff-in2deep
Profo mate the idea is to agitate the feeder meaning it's to do with the anti-jam system . Turn it on put it on a 5+ setting put your finger up on to the eyes & it will slow down Now put your finger inside on the cone & it should agitate back & forth against your finger. That's the Anti-jam working...
Surely that reads better and its not all about agitation, its about applying pressure to the ball stack in the feed tube, when eyes detect a lack of movement when they expect it the Anti-jam kicks in, it releases the pressure by reversing the motor temporarily, hopefully clearing the jam and then reapplying the pressure. Oh and I think the guy's forum id is Proto ;)

Proto, glad you seem to have it sorted, though if it's a stock Vlocity I would recommend you look for a new chip for it as they have a very annoying tendency of munching the batteries and slowing down considerably very quickly, LiPS had some good chips in recently at a sensible price, give them a call if you need one. :)

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Any suggestions, not too fussed on modes. But extra battery life would be nice.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Any suggestions, not too fussed on modes. But extra battery life would be nice.
Well, I've got an XSV Vlocity which is great, but I don't think you can get the upgrade parts separately (other than the Code 247 batteries and charger), I know some one with virtue chipped one who raves about it, though as the LiPS logo is in your sig I would suggest you give Jon or Chris a call and ask them about the ones they had in stock, can't remember which one's they were tbh.