Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

VLocity problem?

Cav0011

Team Halo's worst player
Oct 14, 2007
soham
this is probably a stupid question but If I recall correctly vlocitys have 2 sets of eyes. Are you sure your blocking them both? (You probably are but just a stupid idea that sometimes winds up being the problem)

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Yes im sure of that. Its working fine now anyway.

Ill give them a ring tomorrow.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
New problem now. Use it at training today to find the batteries are munching away at mode 1....or so I thought. Turns out I can set it to mode 1, but occasionally (well about 6 times) the button for changing modes is so sensitive it gets stuck or just leaning the hopper down/holding the gat down will move the button and change the modes.

What can I do about this? Any suggestions? Return it perhaps (if the seller accepts).

Also, lent my hopper to my coach and came back without a screw:rolleyes::p (one above the bettery door screw). Anyone know where I can buy some screws for it and a new battery door.

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
Is the button touching on the shell anywhere ?
Is it protruding/flush or sticks in a little from the shell ?
Is the screw you need holds in the battery door or the self tapping screw in the shell itself above the battery door ?

What colour door do you need...?

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Is the button touching on the shell anywhere ?
no

Is it protruding/flush or sticks in a little from the shell ?

its in pretty deep, I can set it to mode one holding it in my hand, it will turn green and spin as usual and stop when eyes are blocked. If i tilt it so the front/switch is facing up it will start flashing orange as in changing the mode. So basically, if I hold it downwards the button falls down I think and pushes in automatically.

Is the screw you need holds in the battery door or the self tapping screw in the shell itself above the battery door ?
screw above battery door (not the one to hold battery door in)

What colour door do you need...?
black

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
Hmm....You might want/need to take it apart to see if it's working OK outside the shell...:confused: Use the instruction i sent you... But they are quite easy to do...:p

As for the other 2 bits..........I have for you FOC...(i must be mad) :eek: Pm me your Addy again...lol...

Edit; Are you at the freeks tournie next week.?..;)

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
if you have problems with the button, simply replace it (the button). All you need is a steady hand, a replacement button and a solder ;)

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
I may be down a Freekz, not playing though. Will be pot b*tching if I can get down there.

PM on the way.

Im going to open up the hopper tonight and take a look with my shiny new instructions:cool: