Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vlocity viewloader

Twitch91

Double Tap
Nov 6, 2013
Ivybridge
Hey all I need a little bit of advice,

Ive just purchased a vlocity viewloader dirt cheap and after a little clean up it seems pretty decent.
Im looking at buying a ''Virtue Vlocity Loader Chip'' is this a good idea? or am I just wasting money on old tech.

Thanks in advance for your help.

rorodr0033

Jul 12, 2012
I've always been a fan of the Vlocity man, i always liked it, but like you said, its old tech...

I mean, there are bids on ebay for rotors, you could get luck and get one for a really low price... The vlocity is not easy to disassemble or to assemble, you also need a screwdriver, so if you are out there playing around and a ball breaks inside the loader, you are going to spend some good time trying to clean it...

Back when I had one, paintballs broke a lot (mostly because paintballs at the field were pretty crappy), so i would lose the screws when cleaning it up, which is a real pain...

I mean, the loader performs well with the board, but if you have some spare cash around, try getting a new loader, if not... Its a good loader either way, i just hate when it comes to replacing batteries or cleaning it... lol...

Twitch91

Double Tap
Nov 6, 2013
Ivybridge
Thanks for the advice and to be honest I found it easy to take apart and reassemble. I would love a rotor but where I don't play a lot I see them a waste of money on my behalf. The battery life is meant to be dreadful hence the reason I'm looking at buying a new chip

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hi mate , and welcome to the forum, The velocity is a good hopper and the Velocity Junior is better ( lower profile ) but they suffered with battery life, hence the need for the chip to be put in, If your going to keep the hopper ? I would recommend getting it soon as you can , most people used what was called the Gangster Chip, very easy to install, I`m having a look for you right now, and if I can find one, I`ll send it to you for FREE . . . Bluey

Reactions: Twitch91

Twitch91

Double Tap
Nov 6, 2013
Ivybridge
Hi mate , and welcome to the forum, The velocity is a good hopper and the Velocity Junior is better ( lower profile ) but they suffered with battery life, hence the need for the chip to be put in, If your going to keep the hopper ? I would recommend getting it soon as you can , most people used what was called the Gangster Chip, very easy to install, I`m having a look for you right now, and if I can find one, I`ll send it to you for FREE . . . Bluey
Thanks for the welcome, Yeah I did read up about the gangsta chip but I couldn't find one anywhere. The only chip I could find was the virtue.

And thanks a lot bud let's hope you find it lol :p x