Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

vlocity vs reloader

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
Originally posted by Demonic69
A Y boarded Eggy 2 will do 15bps all day long, and sit better :D
I love to see you prove it - good thing with ramping is its a cocnsistant rate - try PSP ramping with an egg, you'll see it slow down so much and splutter

Sit better???? - they make your gun back heavy and a are the size of a small pacific country - gives your gun f**king ears to shoot at -

Does it go well with your drop forward:rolleyes:

Demonic69

I Created a Mocka!!!
May 21, 2005
Barnsley, UK
Visit site
Balls to ya! I personally prefer the way it sits over the Halo/reloader.
Best call Nexus and tell them to get rid of all their eggys before someone likens them to PB Chavs :D

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
Keep up mate - Nexus have been using reloaders this season :rolleyes:

Besides you can't really go on Pro's as alot of it is sponsorship.

I think your best bet is to look on the tourney scene and see what your average Joe is using on his gun - Eggs are more reliable - so why is everyone using Halos?:rolleyes:

joeyarmstrong

http://pages.***digy.net/
Apr 21, 2003
birmingham
p8ntonline.co.uk
scars is right but i think dominica does have a point. the eggy does balance certain guns out more but usually only cockers due to the xtra meat at the front.

eggys have much larger profiles and are wideer alothough they are good for sticking ur gun round corners, but lets face it ur not going to be doing that with 15bps at yo ass.

Caustic_R0cket

Jul 10, 2005
west winch
Visit site
nowt wron with eggs, except, fugly, slow, break parts, only 3 colours, not well balanced and slow and fugly

personally i cant say i like the look of the vlocity, and with reloader b2 coming out id be advising people to wait for reloader bs to drop in price soooo dramatically.

as for the best hopper at the minute, halo v35, or reloader progamming gotta be the tops.

lets be honest, no-one needs to go faster than 15bps at min, so why increase rate of fire to exeed 25, surely a steady 15bps is better than 25 bps in spurts

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
Not trying to piss and anyones snowman there like but if anyones is going to make a statement, for christs sake back it up!!!

Internal wise the egg was a great loader as it was a simple any fairly effective "forcefeed" (and i say that lightly) and cheap loader, but the shells were brittle, VL over estimated its potential and didn't quiet get the happy medion between capacity and profile. nevermind....

Guns are getting quicker so the eggs design is not sufficient to keep up with the consistant cycling that ramping does - which is why players that play at a competition level have sacrificed the convenience of the egg for the halo which is a touch rougher on paint, a little more complex but will feed at an immense Rate - if you hadn't guessed i speak from experience, had a egg - loved it till i played ramping in PA ditched it for a halo (to which issues came in with maintaining it but thats another story)

Although manufacturers give thier products a performance rating ie ROF, in a real life situation you have gotta think - with 1/2 full batteries will my loader do 22+bps - lets be fair nobody changes thier batteries every event... so im theory i doubt a halo will do 22+ the majority of the time but should still do 15bps or around that, which is why there is some importance having an "over performing piece of kit":)

Caustic_R0cket

Jul 10, 2005
west winch
Visit site
Originally posted by Scars
Not trying to piss and anyones snowman there like but if anyones is going to make a statement, for christs sake back it up!!!

Internal wise the egg was a great loader as it was a simple any fairly effective "forcefeed" (and i say that lightly) and cheap loader, but the shells were brittle, VL over estimated its potential and didn't quiet get the happy medion between capacity and profile. nevermind....

Guns are getting quicker so the eggs design is not sufficient to keep up with the consistant cycling that ramping does - which is why players that play at a competition level have sacrificed the convenience of the egg for the halo which is a touch rougher on paint, a little more complex but will feed at an immense Rate

Although manufacturers give thier products a performance rating ie ROF, in a real life situation you have gotta think - with 1/2 full batteries will my loader do 22+bps - lets be fair nobody changes thier batteries every event... so im theory i doubt a halo will do 22+ the majority of the time but should still do 15bps or around that, which is why there is some importance having an "over performing piece of kit":)
thats what i meant^^^^^

thanks scars for adding the jargon for me

Demonic69

I Created a Mocka!!!
May 21, 2005
Barnsley, UK
Visit site
You like a good belittle-ing don't ya Scars. :p Remind me not to make a light-hearted comment within eye-shot of you lest I invite your wrath. We wouldn't want to make PB and the forums fun now would we!!!! :D