Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

vlocity vs reloader

sabianfan

Jan 11, 2005
Grantham Lincolnshire
because they are thin they look taller, also another factor may be that viewloader left the feed neck long so players can either cut it down low, or have it high.
If you cut the feedneck down to the length of the halo feedneck the vlocity os 0.6 inches taller. go on pbnation and find the forum about it there thats where i got the info that it was 0.6 inches taller manike the bloke who compared them rendered both onto a comp so you can see all the scales heres the link for everyone.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1294839

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Caustic_R0cket
nowt wron with eggs, except, fugly, slow, break parts, only 3 colours, not well balanced and slow and fugly

personally i cant say i like the look of the vlocity, and with reloader b2 coming out id be advising people to wait for reloader bs to drop in price soooo dramatically.

as for the best hopper at the minute, halo v35, or reloader progamming gotta be the tops.

lets be honest, no-one needs to go faster than 15bps at min, so why increase rate of fire to exeed 25, surely a steady 15bps is better than 25 bps in spurts
When using true semi, it is good to have this "peak rate of fire" because your fingers will fluctuate. with fast force feed loaders (halo reloader) you can notice the difference that an egg has ie it will be slower to "kick in"

so in summary its good to have a fast loader.

bulldog2k

If it was me, and I was in the market for a REALLY ugly hopper :eek: I'd at least let someone else take the gamble. Halo's and Reloaders work - proven fact. If that's not good enough for you, stick a Cheetah board in it, but I wouldn't buy a VL Whatsit until I'd let some people I trust buy it and let them take the risk.

Better the devil you know than piss a lot of dough away on a sow's ear. If it works out, great - we can all uglify our gats - till then, it's my Cheetah'd Halo/back-up reloader - job done - for me...

JamesK

Buy My Things
Aug 26, 2005
Manchester/York
www.yupc.org.uk
I got to have a little mess about with one of these today. These are the problems with them as far as I’m concerned -:

1) (BIGGEST PROBLEM) Have you seen the size of the feed hole? Its very very small, could be a problem if you were trying to load up in a hurry. Expect over half your balls to hit the floor!

2) Very thin shells

3) Price (not as cheap as I thought - in my opinion, price for quality, it doesn’t even compare with a Reloader B)

This is just my opinion, each to their own! Interesting to see what you guys think.

JamesK