Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

VLocity with mind of its own

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
My VLocity I got off here has been playing up ever since I got it. It works fine but one fault. It changes modes by itself.

Example: In the players area, set to mode 1, go out and play, come back and its on mode 4, 5 or any other mode apart from 1. I think the button is catching on something or is really loose, because I come back in from the usual sliding and snake play and its changed mode completely eating my batteries.

I have taken it apart and checked everything. But I cant access the button as its in a sort of metal box on the board.

Sometimes I just hold the gun down for a little bit (barrel/hopper facing ground) and the it will go into the orange flashing lights for changing modes.#

Suggestions?

Ninja

Shooting for The Clan 09
Feb 27, 2007
that place near you
when i had one i broke the button after about 2 weeks (don't know how it happened) but could still change things with the end of a pen pretty easy

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Thats not the problem, the outside button broke off long time ago, I use an allen key to change modes, its the actualy button inside that would be pushed in by the outside button.

Ill give the glue idea a go.

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
Put on a new button, it's an easy fix with a solder and the button can be easily bought.