vlocity

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
Hi

My vlocity has stop working

i was playing in a game in just stopped feeding

after playing at a walk on took my hopper apart as you do cleaned it up put it back together still nothing it just wont feed, (or if it does not for more than 3 seconds) and please don’t say have u checked the batteries because surprise surprise I tried that

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
well the lights red it makes the normail like huming sound
Silly question but what colour shells you got & have you tried sticking your finger up the feed neck to see what happens, also with the light being RED means battery, i know you said you tried new ones, but try some more & if you got a battery tester, test them prior to installing. Have you got tape covering the eyes on the inside of the shell...

Cliff..:)

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
Silly question but what colour shells you got & have you tried sticking your finger up the feed neck to see what happens, also with the light being RED means battery, i know you said you tried new ones, but try some more & if you got a battery tester, test them prior to installing. Have you got tape covering the eyes on the inside of the shell...

Cliff..:)
will try it when i next get a chance cheers

titoburito

Old dog - old tricks
Jul 19, 2005
North West
It could be the grade of battery you're using? I remember having trouble with Normal Duracell 9v's as opposed to Procells or Duracell Ultra