Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vote For Best Paintballs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM_FILTHY_RICH

Jul 25, 2001
VOTE HERE FOR WHAT YOU THINK IS THE BEST OVERALL PAINTBALL FIGURING PERFORMANCE AND PRICE:

1) Diablo

2) 32 degrees

3) Superball

4) Blaze

5) Rec Ball

6) Marbalizer

7) Euro flight

8) El Tigre

9) ALLSTAR

10) ANY OTHER PAINTBALL

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Errrrrrr........slight mistake there buddy.....

you refer to diablo as being a type of paintball, but it isn't. diablo is a manufacturer, and should be broken down into types like you did for (some) of the others. funny enough you did mention some diablo types. here's the rundown of what diablo makes: rec-ball, midnight, blaze, inferno, hellfire.

latorz!

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Oh, and add Imperial to the Diablo line. Personally I use Hellfire, Evil (yellow) Star when I can get it, Powerball (an NPS brand I think that we get in the States...EXCELLENT paint for a good price), RP Slam, and occasionally Zap Performance Plus if I find a good batch.

RP Scherer needs to fuggin wake up and sell yellow Star every day instead of just at NPPLs. The fact that they don't and have screwed up green Allstar by thickening the shells (probably so it can be shot in spyders...gawd what pathetic pandering) has basically fuX0red them out of the tournament paint market.

Wookie

Grumpy Sys*****
Onion....

How do you rate that new RPS with the advantage shell???

I saw some of it at Toulouse and people were raving about it being very easy to break on target, but not swelling or dimpling. Any comments???

Also, I agree totally with you on Zap. I'm very glad I wasn't using it then, but used Blaze instead.

As for my favourite paint.... I'd say Marbalizer. Maybe Inferno after that as long as it has been well kept, but I can't justify the price of using Hellfire or Imperial.

Wookie

I prefer marbalizer, nearly all of my team use angels and I don't think we've had any real problems with it, this latest batch seams to be a bit bouncy though, has any one else found that???

saying that, earlier this year at bullswood, we seemed to be the only team that was using paint that broke consistently on the sup air.

H.J Bif

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
My favorite paint is...

...what the field sells me. It's almost all FPO here.

Now if you wanna open it up to old school balls, California Magnum used to rock. Tehn they overextended themselves and tried to overproduce. They even had their own amateur event for a few years in teh early 90's.

It's still on. It's called the "Zap Amateur Open".

-Tyger (archivist)

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
I haven't shot the new advantage shell, but still I think that RPS really needs to shape up and get with the big picture. They don't widely sell their best paint when everyone else does, they sabotaged their own flagship paint AllStar and waited over a year after doing so to market Slam, and other various blunders that have aside from losing considerable market share have rather dimmed my view of them as being a competent paintball business.