The Home Of European Paintball

Wakefield(Staargate)

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Correct

That is correct

If you play a Genesis event where air is supplied or H-pac are supplying the air at an event then you will have an air pass issued; it is part of a new system to tighten up procedures and prevent misuse and hopefully accidents.

Info will be in a pack being sent to players in about 10 days

Steve:)

majic

Jan 25, 2006
Nottingham
Visit site
Staar gate

Budby Wrecking Crew And Yakamasi Will be attending got 5 folk paid and booked in the rerserves as per usual are draging there feet but will be attending as well or Ill beat them to death with my squeege!

Any one know how much ammo is a reasonable amount the last time I did one of these was state side at oklahoma D day and Yanks take it very seriously.I ran out of ammo looking at the same as a days sup air 5000 so double the time in action 10,000 rounds each man should do the trick?

I think I best clear the car out gona be way loaded up!

paintball-lizard

Automag yeah baby yeah!
Oct 7, 2005
Kilsyth
Budby Wrecking Crew And Yakamasi Will be attending got 5 folk paid and booked in the rerserves as per usual are draging there feet but will be attending as well or Ill beat them to death with my squeege!

Any one know how much ammo is a reasonable amount the last time I did one of these was state side at oklahoma D day and Yanks take it very seriously.I ran out of ammo looking at the same as a days sup air 5000 so double the time in action 10,000 rounds each man should do the trick?

I think I best clear the car out gona be way loaded up!
Damm you go through a load of paint lol:D

I think that should be enough.

majic

Jan 25, 2006
Nottingham
Visit site
You never can be to sure!

We have to let the people know we can still blow **** up cant let the aliens win.This is for your WORLD Aliens have loads.Spoke to 2 today at my local site there taking 16000 rounds each and 20 smoke bombs 10 granades Going to be A Kill fest I LOVE IT yea!!!:)

Robbo22

Jul 10, 2006
Preston, Lancashire
We have to let the people know we can still blow **** up cant let the aliens win.This is for your WORLD Aliens have loads.Spoke to 2 today at my local site there taking 16000 rounds each and 20 smoke bombs 10 granades Going to be A Kill fest I LOVE IT yea!!!:)
haha lucky me im on the aliens side, seems tho the 2 biggest factions are on the human side :mad: oh well, more for me to kill:) :)

BRING ON THE PAIN!!!:p :p :p

majic

Jan 25, 2006
Nottingham
Visit site
haha lucky me im on the aliens side, seems tho the 2 biggest factions are on the human side :mad: oh well, more for me to kill:) :)

BRING ON THE PAIN!!!:p :p :p

Thats about right on the tv show staff weapons are $hite im sure some one might lend you an earth weapon rather than your Ion cannon:eek: no only kidding looking forward to killing Lots of alien scum. Join the tarree infantry you know you want to:)

Robbo22

Jul 10, 2006
Preston, Lancashire
nothing wrong with my ion, its a brilliant gun and great price seeing as im only 15!!! but looking forward to fighting lots of humans, gonna get some practice this weekend, biggest walk on yet at frontline i believe:p :p