Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wakefield(Staargate)

majic

Jan 25, 2006
Nottingham
Visit site
Trigger happy

nothing wrong with my ion, its a brilliant gun and great price seeing as im only 15!!! but looking forward to fighting lots of humans, gonna get some practice this weekend, biggest walk on yet at frontline i believe:p :p
I bet you love it like a fat kid loves cake. Just remember to clean it Properly and change the battery it will work great you Space boy.

Dead Jellous about the frontline thing Ive got to work:( its nothing compared to staar gate mate so dont blow all your had earned pennys on it:D

Robbo22

Jul 10, 2006
Preston, Lancashire
I bet you love it like a fat kid loves cake. Just remember to clean it Properly and change the battery it will work great you Space boy.

Dead Jellous about the frontline thing Ive got to work:( its nothing compared to staar gate mate so dont blow all your had earned pennys on it:D
I love my ion liek a fat kid loves cake, put some upgrades on th eouter already, new trigger, q-lock, elclipse drop forward and a 16" all american barrell, a qev still to come probalby:D

really looking forward to staargate be my first big game, only been playing since january and got plenty of money for it, worked hard this summer:p :p

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
i think that being from the SGC and having to use a cheesy american dialect is harder than goa'uld :p and the whole american philosophy of friendly fire also applies, so your back, or 'six' is never safe :rolleyes: ;)

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
The only bad thing about NID being changed to Anubis is that the NID uniform is a lot easier to do than Anubis and his Jackal head dress.

Although the missus is now hard at work transforming her goggles into a head dress. I don't think I can be arsed, lol.

Also, I can't decide whether to get paint beforehand and take it up, or grab paint on the day...

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
The only bad thing about NID being changed to Anubis is that the NID uniform is a lot easier to do than Anubis and his Jackal head dress.

Although the missus is now hard at work transforming her goggles into a head dress. I don't think I can be arsed, lol.

Also, I can't decide whether to get paint beforehand and take it up, or grab paint on the day...
Might use some of that plastic chain mail type stuff. Also, does anyone know what symbol, anubis's Ja'fa have on they're forehead.
Just ordered 6000 from gizmo's so that should see me through........... Hopefully.