Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk on , 27th Ma,y Southampton Paintball Park

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
Well things starting to look more definite now. Looks like I'm on my way down to play this weekend tagging a lift with Marcus.

I've dabbled in the dark world of the automag, still got my old L7 automag (promag'd) and most of a full spares kit, might be able to help you out if needed, what's wrong with it?

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Shoot me baby!

My memory of Custard on my first ever walk-on, (which was at Southampton last Sep) was him taking something apart and trying to re-build it ready for the first game. Is that the mag still?

Anyway... All good for sunday... looking forward to it..... I'm sure ARG will contribute to the journey by snoring all the way there and back..... and at some point in the build up to this ARG will post some comment along the lines of shooting me in the face again.... (yawn)..... :D

Is it air via compressor at 3000psi by the way?

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Damn straight if I have to be over at your's for 7:15 on sunday morning the drive down is prime time for a sly nap.

I might also impose on your to charge my ir3 from the cigarette lighter if I can't get my other ion running. If there's air to 3000psi I guess I won't need my scuba tank or fill rig.

A question for custard, what paint brand is on offer on sunday taking the £40 playing fee into account.

Marcus, I would never shoot you in the face (well not intentionally anyway)

custard-spbp

Feb 4, 2006
portsmouth
Visit site
A question for custard, what paint brand is on offer on sunday taking the £40 playing fee into account.

Its only rec paint buts its not to bad will phone steve tomorrow and see if hes got anything else, probably a bit short notice for him to get anything decent in, but if u want some decent paint for future walk ons we will talk about it on sunday and sought something out :) . decent paint will probably put the price up a little,:( .

Hope this helps
Custard

Clompy

***fessional Bum
Feb 15, 2006
Back in Derby baby
Visit site
No Marcus, Custard has not taken this to little fella to pieces, it's all my own work! (oh, and Yorgies. Seeing as that numbnuts sent it to me in pieces when I bought it from him :mad: ) I think it's something with the trigger sear ( as i have had to bullsh*t one up) but cannot be sure.
Anyhoo, cheers Darren lets see what we can fabricate while chomping through Steves wonderful bangers and chips!

See y'all Sunday, be good to catch up

Clomps

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006

Its only rec paint buts its not to bad will phone steve tomorrow and see if hes got anything else, probably a bit short notice for him to get anything decent in, but if u want some decent paint for future walk ons we will talk about it on sunday and sought something out :) . decent paint will probably put the price up a little,:( .

Hope this helps
Custard
I don't have a problem with rec paint, just wondered what is was likely to be? draxxus midnight?, sterling rec? unknown white label?