Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk on , 27th Ma,y Southampton Paintball Park

Clompy

***fessional Bum
Feb 15, 2006
Back in Derby baby
Visit site
Games are all woods. Plenty of variation with; A fort, trenches, Village, Pirate Ship, Speedball...you get the picture. Last month we got 17 games in the day with no rushing at all.

speedbird_666

Old Skool Is Cool....
Feb 1, 2003
Bournemouth.
Count me in, i'll be there on sunday.

arg1271, for paint usage it would really depend on how quick you are on the trigger, and how trigger-happy you are....;)

That said, I'm budgeting for 4000.....:D

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
Count me in, i'll be there on sunday.

arg1271, for paint usage it would really depend on how quick you are on the trigger, and how trigger-happy you are....;)

That said, I'm budgeting for 4000.....:D
kind of middle of the roads though I did rip through nearly 3000 on a punter day (no ramping either) not so long ago, then again I was holding off 4 or 5 guys in a bunker for half the game, they though they were surrounded but it was just not-so-little old me.... :)

Marcus picked up a couple of boxes for me from LPS last week so I'll probably do the same as you, I'll have the box from site as part of the £40 game fee and bring an extra box of my own.

With only a few days to go it must be time to start the friendly banter :)

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
ARG = Natural Athlete.....

With only a few days to go it must be time to start the friendly banter :)
A lot of sites you seem to be waiting for ages in between games but at Southampton you just get on with it so 17 games seems about right. Whatever happens hopefully we can do some really quick turnaround games at the speedball at the end of the day?

I'm bringing about 4000, but will give the site paint a go, so it might be a bit more!

ARG is one of natures natural athletes, so 17 games of running around will just about make him break into a sweat. And give him a hernia, heart attack, gout, backache, earache, and herpes, all in one go.

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
A lot of sites you seem to be waiting for ages in between games but at Southampton you just get on with it so 17 games seems about right. Whatever happens hopefully we can do some really quick turnaround games at the speedball at the end of the day?

I'm bringing about 4000, but will give the site paint a go, so it might be a bit more!

ARG is one of natures natural athletes, so 17 games of running around will just about make him break into a sweat. And give him a hernia, heart attack, gout, backache, earache, and herpes, all in one go.
I'll give you something to ache about!

You trainee gun-tart, anyway that rash you gave me is clearing up fine now :)

speedbird_666

Old Skool Is Cool....
Feb 1, 2003
Bournemouth.
Also, what does Steve at PP charge for extra boxes of paint for the walkon days? I'm up there on the Supair quite often, but I don't know if the prices differ.

:)

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Nappy Rash

Makes a change from the nappy rash you normally get ARG. :D

I think extra paint is £30 a box... don't know the brand details....

Oh, when your driving to the site, with adrenaline pumping and rev needle in the red like it is for me most times I go balling, watch out for the random farmyard (live) animals that appear to loiter the roads around the site. Last time I was confronted by a horse when I rounded a bend, who was adamant that he had right of way in the road. Next was pigs, then some cows, then some more horses. Interesting morning.

ARG.... didn't see any sheep last time.... so don't get over excited and bring your wellies mate....